Balranald Shire Council Annual Reports are presented each November.
The Annual Report outlines the operations of Council for the previous twelve months.
The financial statements are General Purpose Financial Statements and cover the consolidated operations for Balranald Shire Council.
Statement of Environment Report
The purpose of SoE report is to provide accurate, up-to-date and accessible information about environmental and heritage conditions,
trends and pressures for the Australian continent, surrounding seas and Australia’s external territories. The SoE report is used to:
• report on major causal factors that are influencing Australia’s environment and heritage
• report on the effectiveness of responses designed to address change
• identify the issues most relevant to the sustainability of Australia’s environment and heritage
• contribute to public understanding of the state of Australia’s environment and heritage
• identify relevant gaps in information
• further develop and improve the SoE reporting process, and
• facilitate policy development at all levels of government.