Council prepares draft documents for exhibition. The community is invited to comment on these documents.
Comments are considered by Council before adoption. Documents are open for comment for a period of 28 days.
Comments on draft documents should be submitted in writing to:
The General Manager
Balranald Shire Council
PO Box 120
Balranald NSW 2715
Draft Documents open for comment
Council has the following DRAFT documents open for public comment.
- DRAFT Balranald Long Term Financial Plan 2017-27 DRAFT Balranald LTFP 2017-27
- DRAFT Business Ethics Policy – Business Ethics Policy
- DRAFT Councillor Training Policy – Councillor training BSC
- DRAFT Education Assistance Policy – Education Assistance Policy
- DRAFT Gift and Benefits Policy – Gift and Benefits Policy
- DRAFT Investment Policy – Investment Policy
- DRAFT Records Management Policy – Records Management Policy
Submissions in relation to the Draft Plans and Policies should be addressed to
The General Manager,
P.O. Box 120,
BALRANALD NSW 2715
or delivered so as to reach the Councils office no later than 12 noon Friday 17th November 2017.
Hard copies of the documents are also available for inspection at the Balranald Council Office, Balranald Library or Euston Post Office