Date(s) - 08/04/2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Kyalite Progress Association
(Dinner and drinks provided)
Kyalite Pub, Thursday April 8th 6 pm
The Progress Association has a requirement to hold an AGM and complete an audit of accounts.
We would like as many people as possible to come along and discuss/share ideas about some important community issues.
- Reflect on some past Progress Association achievements.
- How do we make best use of cash reserves the Association currently holds?
- How should we spend a significant amount of money Balranald Council has allocated for Kyalite?
- Are there projects, minor or major, that we could be aiming for?
- What is the future of the Kyalite Hall?
These are all important questions worth answering, but the answers must come from the COMMUNITY.
There have been recent discussions with Balranald Council regarding an improved water supply for Kyalite township.
Come along, find out what this is all about, and how this could benefit the town and wider area.
Please add your name to the list in the hotel – for catering purposes, and to gauge the level of interest people have in our community.
Ph: 0427 382 237