Balranald Shire Council has a number of facilities available for hire.
- All bookings must be made through the Balranald Shire Council office. Telephone bookings will be accepted; however, unless a completed ‘Application and Agreement for Hire’ form is returned within seven days, the booking will be voided.
- An Application or query does not constitute a booking. A booking is only confirmed once availability of the facility has been confirmed, all terms and conditions have been met and fees paid.
- All fees are payable at least seven days prior to the required date, unless special arrangements have been made with Council, or the booking will lapse.
- Keys can be obtained from the Council office on the last working day prior to the required day of hire or as arranged, and must be returned by 12noon the next working day.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will result in fees paid being forfeited.
- Please allow a minimum of 1 week for processing.
- All hiring is at the discretion of Council and fees and conditions of hire are subject to change from time to time as deemed necessary.
- Application forms are also available from the Council office 8.30am – 5pm daily.
Please download a copy of the Hire Form Application