Slide background

VIC – NSW Border Restrictions

If you reside in local government areas along the border, you will NOT need a permit and will be able to use your drivers license to travel between Victoria and New South Wales. Regional NSW is classified as being in the green zone and will require a permit to cross the border. Victorian Police will be on checkpoints along the Victorian and New South Wales borders. If you don’t have a license you will need a green zone permit. For further information please visit Media Release by The Hon Daniel Andrews – Sunday 20 December 2020.